Having a multilingual presence online essentially means you will send and receive e-mail communications in multiple languages
You can spend time pondering the appropriate verbs in a foreign tongue by translating your email correspondence yourself; or you can save time and rely on a professional service, ensuring that your business partners abroad understand exactly what you intend to say.
Once an e-mail has been received, it is immediately passed to a member of our team who promptly translates your text. We are also available to help you translate non-specialist documents such as correspondence, speeches and general information. Got a pen pal or foreign relative you want to keep in touch with? We’ll make sure nothing you say gets lost in translation.
Advantages of partnering with us for your e-mail translation needs
- Superior services at minimal costs
- Commitment to providing high quality services
- Final output is free from contextual errors
- Stringent quality assurance
- Secure and confidential process of translating business-critical e-mails
- Overcome and eradicate the language barrier
- Gain a competitive advantage over your business rivals
- Diversify your presence into other foreign countries/markets
- Communicate more efficiently with your clients
- Build long-lasting relationships with your clients
- Increase revenue streams
- Understand your clients and business partners
- Eliminate misunderstandings among clients
- Our translators are ready to translate your emails quickly, enabling real-time communication with global business partners
- Deal with your private correspondence or conduct business more quickly
Our E-mail Translators
TNT understands that good translation requires a more holistic approach than ‘word for word’. That’s why we employ a team of skilled and experienced translators who have the expertise to translate e-mails or any other text into foreign languages. Our proficient translators are all native speakers of your target language, and they pay special attention to the cultural nuances of their ‘mother tongue’.
- Our team consists of professional translators
- They are all native speakers of the language into which they translate
- They can translate e-mails while keeping cultural biases in mind
- They have international experience of providing e-mail translation services
You can contact us for special prices and offers directly via email.