CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
Björn Hallberg has an academic background, with a degree in engineering complementing his BA in economics. His entrepreneurial skills were developed during a six-year stint as MD of a British investment company. Along the way, he also gained invaluable experience at the highest level of the real estate and retail industries. Fluent in four languages, Björn is responsible for the development of our brand and the global expansion of our business.
Chairman of the board
- Bsc International Economics and Management Bocconi Unversity Milano
- MSC Executive Global Masters in Management at London School of Economics.
- Commercial Strategy manager at Louis Vuitton.
- PhD, Associate Professor
- Researcher in the field of osteoarthritis at Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Gothenburg.
- Previously at Bayer were she was responsible for the registration and marketing of prescription products, as well as research and clinical trials.
Business Manager Asia
Updated text will follow
Our Mission Statement
The existence of The Native Translator depends on the genuine quality services we provide and the complete satisfaction of our clients. Each assignment is handled on a professional basis, while adhering to the agreed time scale and price.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of translation expertise, each and every day, and to deliver our assignments faster than any other service available. We focus on the individual assignments and provide technically accurate translation services. Our TNT employees are friendly, positive and professional. We treat our clients with respect and the highest regard at all times.
Our dedication to every client goes beyond the completion of the project in question. We follow-up on our services both during and after the project to ensure that the client is fully satisfied. This establishes an ongoing relationship for future growth through mutual appreciation and commitment.
You can contact us for special prices and offers directly at firstname.lastname@example.org